about this job vacancy details. Your work.
- Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Directors absence. Main responsibilities
- Manage Directors electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Directors travel arrangements (including air travel/visas/accommodation).
- Process Directors correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Directors office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts. * Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Assist/support Director, Development Manager & Communications Manager in arranging funding partner and other events.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority. * Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail. Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
Job type: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹276,000.00 – ₹570,000.00 per year
Extra benefits: Cell phone reimbursement
Schedule: Morning shift
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No