Moscow escalates the dispute which began when Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov claimed Adolf Hitler had Jewish origins.
1. Russia accuses Israel of supporting “neo-Nazis” in Ukraine as a row over Moscow’s claim that Adolf Hitler had Jewish origins escalates.
2. Washington says Moscow plans to annex separatist republics in eastern Ukraine by mid-May.
3. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson to announce a new military support package for Kyiv worth nearly $400m.
4. Mariupol mayor says more than 200 civilians remain trapped in the besieged city’s steelworks.
5. Pope Francis says Russian President Vladimir Putin is yet to respond to his request for a meeting.