Online applications for various posts, Salary upto Rs 76000 – apply soon
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites applications from dynamic, result-oriented, aspiring individuals for filling up the vacant posts at Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through www.hindustanpetroleum.com under “Careers”.
HPCL vacancy details 2022
- Commencement of online application: 22-04-2022
- Last date of online application: 21-05-2022
HPCL recruitment 2022 post-wise vacancies
- Operations Technician: 94
- Boiler Technician: 18
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical): 14
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical): 17
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation): 9
- Lab Analyst: 16
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector: 18
- Total : 186 posts
HPCL recruitment 2022 qualification
- Operations Technician: Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Boiler Technician: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Desirable First class Boiler Attendant competency certificate
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation): Diploma in Instrumentation Engg (or) Instrumentation and Control Engg (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engg (or) Electronics and Communication Engg (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engg
- Lab Analyst: B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector: Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence
HPCL vacancy 2022 minimum age
18 Years (as on 01-04-2022) Max Age Limit : 25 Years (as on 01-04-2022)
HPCL job vacancy 2022 application fee
The UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs 590/- + payment gateway charges if any (which includes GST@18%). SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HPCL recruitment 2022 salary
Remuneration for all the above positions will be minimum Rs 55000/- per month on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale Rs 26000/-Rs 76000/-) for candidates posted at Visakhapatnam.
How to apply for HPCL vacancy 2022
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates need to apply online through www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on “Careers” -> Job openings.
- Online Application will be accepted from 0000 hrs on 22-04-2022 till 2359 hrs on 21-05-2022.
- Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo and signature (in jpg/gif format less than 200 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details.
HPCL recruitment 2022 selection
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center.
- Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut-off marks decided by HPCL). Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only.
- The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.