Defense Ministry Recruitment 2022: Vacancy has been taken out by the Ministry of Defense for many posts including Librarian, Steno and LDC. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts in time.
New Delhi: There is a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to do government jobs. Vacancy has been taken out on many posts from the Ministry of Defense, Government of India. Under this vacancy, recruitment will be done on various posts including Librarian, Steno and LDC. Candidates will have to apply offline for these posts. The last date to apply is up to 21 days from the date of advertisement published for these vacancies. The advertisement was published in Employment Newspaper on 14 May 2022.
1. Librarian – 1 Post
2. Steno Grade II – 2 Posts
3. LDC – 6 Posts
4. Fireman – 3 Posts
5. Messenger – 13 Posts
6. Barber – 1 Post
7. Washerman – 1 Post
8. Range Chowkidar – 1 Post
9. Drafty – 2 Posts
1. It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the post of Librarian to have a degree in BA, B.Sc, B.Com or Bachelor of Library Science from any recognized university.
2. The candidate applying for the post of Steno Grade-II and LDC should have passed class 12th from any recognized board.
3. The candidates applying for the rest of the posts must have passed class 10th from any recognized board.
Maximum Age Limit
1. General Category – 18-25 Years
2. OBC Category – 18-28 Years
3. SC & ST Category – 18-30 Years
How to Apply:
Candidates applying for these posts have to post their application form and documents to the below mentioned address before the last date of application.
Address – Central Recruiting Agency, PH & HP (I) Sub Area Pin-901207 C/o 56 APO