Welcome to JK Student Update, In this post we will give you information about KASHMIR UNIVERSITY:Admission Notification No.12(A) of 2022 for admission against Self Financed Quota.
Admission against Self-financed seat quota.
Kashmir University – Overview.
Consequent upon the seats which remained vacant due to non-availability of candidates in the self finance quota, in this connection afresh on-line applications are invited from the desirous candidates who have appeared in the Entrance Test, and are figuring in the Merit Lists for admission to below mentioned PG Programmes under “Self-financed Seat” quota for the academic session 2022. The details for admission under said quota are mentioned in the Admission Policy/Prospectus 2022, available on University website.
1. MCA (Main, South and North Campuses)
2. M.ED. (Main, South and North Campuses)
3. MA Urdu (Main and South Campuses)
4. MA Kashmiri (Main Campus)
5. MA/M Sc Mathematics (South Campus and GDC Baramulla)
6. MA/M Sc Statistics (Main Campus)
7. MA Mass Communication & Journalism (Main Campus)
8. MA English (Main, South and North Campuses)
9. M Sc Nano-Technology (Main Campus)
10. MA Gender Studies (Main Campus)
11. MA Arabic (Main Campus)
12. M Com (Main Campus)
13. M Sc Home Science (Main Campus)
14. M. P. Ed (Govt. Physical College, Ganderbal)
15. MTTM (Main Campus)
The candidates shall –
Access the University website at www.kashmiruniversity.net and Enter Entrance Roll Number;
Download their Application Forms from September 16, 2022 upto September 20, 2022 and deposit Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) through online mode only;
The candidates have to submit the downloaded hard copy of the Application Form in the Directorate of Admissions & Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir by or before September 20, 2022 upto 05:00 PM;
Fill up the required details/Preferences;
Thank you for visiting JK Student Update, after reading this post “KASHMIR UNIVERSITY:Admission Notification No.12(A) of 2022 for admission against Self Financed Quota.” if you have any doubt or any question Feel Free to comment below, we will try to answer all the comments.