White House rejects Ukraine’s appeal, saying implementing a no-fly zone could draw US into war with Russia.
- Ukraine’s President Volodymr Zelenskyy calls for no-fly zone to stop Russian bombardment, but White House says US is not considering such a move.
- ICC prosecutor says he plans to launch investigation into alleged war crimes, crimes against humanity in Ukraine.
- High-level talks between Kyiv and Moscow end with no agreement except to keep talking.
- US, UK, EU, Canada impose sanctions on Russia’s central bank.
- Civilian death toll now stands at 352 people, including 14 children, Ukraine’s health ministry says.
- More than 520,000 people have fled Ukraine since Russian invasion began, UN says.
- FIFA and UEFA suspend Russia from international football.
Also read: Photos: Kyiv after a night of explosions and street fighting
source Al Jazeera